In honor of national honey month, I wanted to highlight some of the health related uses. As wonderful as honey is, I highly recommend looking into royal jelly too! It is a bee created substance that is also referred to as ‘bee’s milk’.
Both honey and royal jelly were part of my self-healing journey with breast cancer and both are highlighted in my book about my journey ‘Wellness Wisdom’.
- · Alleviates asthma and soothes sore throats
- · Prevents and relieves chronic bronchitis
- · Calms nerves and promotes sleep
- · Treats colds, stomachaches, and diarrhea
- · Has antibacterial and antioxidant properties
- · Honey, along with diluted apple cider vinegar taken every hour, may heal bladder infections
- · Boosts energy levels and the immune system